Enjoy the Refreshing Coastal Life with Underwater Walk

I have grown up watching Discovery Channel. This channel is something which always attracted me to do adventurous things in life. And with time, I had developed the utmost love for blue waters – especially sea. I always wanted to experience the life underwater. And additionally, I wanted to do something out-of-the-box which many of the people have not done yet. Thus I chose private and fascinating underwater walk over scuba diving or snorkeling. And the experience was something really different as well as refreshing.

Private and Fascinating Underwater Walk


Here is how my journey of underwater walk went on…

The Planning

In the entire journey, I think that the first part of planning for this adventure was somewhat the toughest. I wanted to experience marine life like the divers yet didn’t want to opt for scuba diving. On the contrary, my friends were dying to scuba dive. So, I had to convince them with full confidence that “Trust me guys, this experience will be of lifetime worth!!”

Though it was hard to hear “YES” from them, my dedication and motivation brought out a positive result and we were all set to go to Mauritius for underwater walk.

Connecting with the Providers

The moment our plan was set, I knew that everything will be in tune from now on. The first thing needed to be done was to connect with those providing underwater walk in Mauritius. I kept everything very clear with myself and thus I immediately contacted with Aquaventure to book our underwater tour. They were really prompt – so we also started preparing ourselves promptly.

The Diving Day

We planned that we will go for the walk one day after reaching Mauritius because we did not want to ruin even a bit of our moods with jet-lag. And according to this we went to the spot with full of energy on the next day of our arrival. The professional team from Aquaventure gave us head gears to wear with an oxygen pipe into our mouth. And we were prepare to walk under the water.

Well-Equipped with all the Necessary Things


We grabbed each other’s hands and with the signal of our professional diver from Aquaventure, we slide into the water and started walking with the marine life. I was so excited from within that one of my much-awaited bucket lists got a tick. I kept on smiling, giggling, and enjoying the blue water all around. I was so satisfied that I even forgot to look at my friends whether they are enjoying or not.

But when we came out of the water and when I finally asked them about their feeling, they also reacted the same way I did. All of us were utterly elated with this private and fascinating underwater walk. We were in a trance mood after the walk and we kept on feeling every moment from under the water even after being out of it.

So, if you also want to enjoy the refinement under the water, I will suggest you to get in touch with Aquaventure and take their service for private and fascinating underwater walk. Underwater walk is considerably a lot easier than that of scuba diving and you can enjoy every drop of the blue water with this adventure. And especially when you are taking the service of Aquaventure, you can be sure of enjoying the ultimate beauty because the water body they select is crystal clear.

Feel free to ask me any question regarding underwater walk, I will answer you immediately. And keep an eye on this space for more related updates.

Follow us on Facebook

Cheers!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private & Fascinating Underwater Walk & Water Sports Mauritius